The CA ARCserve® Family of Products:
More than Backup
The CA ARCserve Family of Products, from CA Technologies, gives you control over your changing business by delivering total protection, recovery and availability for systems, applications and data.
The CA ARCserve Family of Products supports many customer initiatives including:
- Managing data growth caused by day to day operations
- Application deployment, upgrade or expansion
- Server virtualization
- Remote office expansion
- Disaster Recovery planning
With r15, the CA ARCserve Family of Products gives you More than Backup with an expanded and integrated offering of D2D, Replication, and High Availability.
- CA ARCserve Backup includes patent-pending data deduplication to cost-effectively reduce storage needs, and powerful visualization and reporting that helps you more effectively manage your entire environment – all delivered and easily installed as part of the backup solution.
- CA ARCserve D2D is a new disk-based backup product that can drastically reduce your backup window as the only product on the market with Bare Metal Restore to dissimilar hardware and patent-pending, block-level infinite incremental snapshots (I2 Technology™) in one package.
- CA ARCserve Replication, formerly known as CA XOsoft™ Replication, gives you more control over your changing people, policies and technologies by providing easy data migration, continuous data protection (CDP) and faster disaster recovery in your data centers and remote offices – all from a single management console.
- CA ARCserve High Availability, formerly known as CA XOsoft™ High Availability, provides system-wide high availability of your applications and data in your data centers and remote offices all from a single management console – so you can take control over changing data and personnel.